The next level of energy efficiency
A grower wants to optimize productivity, next to reducing the carbon footprint. Active climate control guarantees growers uniform climate conditions resulting in fewer temperature differences, better distribution and absorption of carbon-dye-oxide, and lowering the risk of humidity related diseases. A crucial part of active climate control is the specific selection of the right fan, always based on your greenhouse conditions.
- Considerable increase in energy efficiency compared to previous versions.
- To be ready for ErP2020.
- Easy to mount/remove wire guards.
- Easy to maintain motor/impeller construction.
- Aerodynamic inlet radius for optimized air distribution.
- High insulation class F/IP55.
- Built-in thermal protection for single phase.
- Housing suitable for suspension with profiles or chains.
- Wire guards in accordance with CE-standards.
- Serial or parallel ventilation systems.
- Reflecting white color for usage in the greenhouse.
- Compact design for less shadow.